Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance in Superior
Although summer tends to arrive somewhat later in the year on the Front Range, when it finally does arrive there’s no question about it. Scheduling comprehensive, expert air conditioning annual maintenance for your home in Superior, CO with Save Home Heat Company is a great way to keep your air conditioner healthy, happy, and ready to keep you cool. Included in a lengthy list of important service items, our AC tune-up covers inspection of all the electrical and mechanical components in your air conditioner, as well as checking the refrigerant charge in the system and checking thermostat operation, all to ensure reliable, efficient performance.
You can rely on our team because we:
- Maintain a long term A+ rating and full accreditation with the Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau
- Have highly skilled, well trained, EPA certified service technicians
- Have many years of experience expertly servicing a wide variety of cooling systems
- Undergo regular, updated training in equipment and customer service procedures
- Equip our technicians with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Have extensive parts and technical support resources
- Offer emergency repair service 24/7
- Are a member in good standing of Air Conditioning Contractors Of America
- Are an authorized Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
In need of maintenance?
Detailed AC Tune-Up in Superior
Our AC tune-up process includes the full inspection, cleaning, and calibration that your air conditioner in Superior needs. We will help you not only enjoy safe, efficient, and effective operation from your cooling system, but also to help you reduce energy consumption, operating costs, and the likelihood of unforeseen parts failures. Assisting you in extending the lifespan and protecting the value of your home cooling investment is a big part of our team’s focus.
Our team services virtually all brands, models, and designs of central and ductless mini-split cooling systems and heat pumps, including variable-output as well as two-stage units. Not only do we check refrigerant pressures and electrical components, we also check many other important items during annual maintenance, including the temperature-drop performance of the system, filter maintenance, airflow, and thermostat operation. You can depend on our team’s expertise and resources to ensure your air conditioner gets the full attention it needs year after year.
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Trusted Air Conditioning Maintenance in Superior
When considering your options for air conditioning maintenance for your home in Superior, you can trust that at Save Home Heat Company we are focused on providing you with expert service that is ethical and honest. We have your best interests as our core focus whenever we assist you with your home cooling and home comfort needs. With our team, you’ll be provided with professional, highly skilled maintenance service, low-pressure advice and recommendations, and zero sales hype. Our goal is to provide high levels of service, inform you about our findings, fully and patiently answer any questions you may have, and enable you to make educated decisions that make the most sense for your home and cooling system.
Our customers appreciate our company culture – we:
- Have been consistently serving our community since 1979
- Have a strong daily commitment to complete honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Are very responsive to, and listen carefully to our customers
- Work hard to provide an exceptionally positive experience for our customers
- Have been recognized for superior performance by the BBB, Xcel, Lennox Industries, and many others
- Have a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable office staff eager to assist you
Pro Plans Provide Even Greater Maintenance Value!
Many of our Save Home Heat Company customers enjoy the benefits of our reasonably priced Pro Plans for their yearly air conditioning maintenance visit. Our Pro Plans provide expert annual maintenance at a discount, and also afford exclusive discounts on repairs, replacements, and upgrades. A great value for homeowners who want to prioritize the care and upkeep of their cooling investment! Pro Plans cover heating systems, as well.
Our Pro Plan members normally have their annual AC tune-up performed after the rush of emergency calls when homeowners start running their cooling systems at the beginning of the season. The flood of no-cooling calls is predictable. Holding a short time for your maintenance visit allows your technician to provide your air conditioner with the most focused and detail-oriented care possible.
Moving over to this maintenance schedule provides your system the annual care that it needs, but at a time that is not quite as hectic for our team. When it’s time to run your AC for the first time, you’ll only need to make sure your furnace filter is clean, your central humidifier is turned off (if you have one), and that your thermostat is set to ‘cool.’ Of course, we’re available by phone call should you have a quick question or have any concerns. Pro Plans are a great value and provide you significant savings simply for being a little patient at the start of the summer.
If you’re interested in learning more about a Pro Plan for your cooling and heating systems, let us know! Our friendly and knowledgeable service dispatchers would be glad to provide you with more information and a price quote for your home in Superior.
We hope you’ll consider Save Home Heat Company to provide you with highly experienced, expert AC maintenance in Superior. Our team will support your cooling system with all of the service and upkeep that it needs to perform at its highest levels of reliability, efficiency, and effectiveness in keeping your home cool. We’ll help you stay comfortable during the cooling season, and ensure your air conditioner is happy and healthy for many years to come.
To learn more about our Pro Plans or to schedule your next AC tune-up, please contact a member of our friendly HVAC team today.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more