Professional Air Conditioning Installation in Longmont
At Save Home Heat Company, we’ve been providing the locals of Longmont, CO with high-quality new air conditioning systems since 1979. Our experience and expertise in recommending and installing AC systems that are the best fit for our customers and their homes is unparalleled in Longmont and the Boulder-Denver area. Our commitment to complete customer satisfaction, and looking out for our customers’ best interests, is equally strong.
Our customers value our:
- Highly skilled, courteous crew of EPA certified technicians
- Ability to expertly assist them with valuable Xcel Energy & manufacturer rebates
- Extensive knowledge of high efficiency & standard efficiency systems, and enhance comfort features now available
- Long term A+ rating and Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau
- Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and Mitsubishi HVAC Diamond Dealer status
- Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful dispatches & office staff
Reliable AC Replacement in Longmont
If you’re in need of a new AC unit for your home in Longmont, the crew at Save Home Heat Company are at your service. We’ll take the time to thoroughly assess your unique situation, properly size your new system, and make equipment recommendations that we feel make sense for you to consider. We’ll answer all your questions and make sure you’re equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you feel comfortable with. No high-pressure sales and you can count on us to deal with all details in a highly professional manner.
Quiet, High Efficiency Central Home Cooling
With more than 40 years’ experience installing air conditioners in Longmont, our Save Home Heat Company team has witnessed many changes in cooling technology. One such change is in the level of efficiency that modern cooling equipment has in comparison to those of old. Three-plus decades ago, for example, a new AC unit with a SEER rating of 14 would have been considered high efficiency. Now, our most popular systems have SEER ratings in the 18 to 25+ range, and national manufacturing standards require at least 13 SEER for central air conditioners. Other changes of note include lower operational costs, as well as many newer models running at much quieter sound levels. The air conditioners we install today also use R-410 or other similar refrigerants, a much more environmentally friendly option that the R-22 refrigerant that has been phased out.
Optimal Comfort Levels With Variable-Output and Two-Stage Cooling
Variable-output and two-stage air conditioners have many advantages that make them a great choice in upgrading, replacing, or installing new central cooling in your home. These high performance air conditioners afford lower costs associated with cooling, much quieter sound levels, and noticeable improved comfort indoors. With self-adjusting capability, variable-output and two-stage AC systems respond more accurately to the outside temperature and the cooling needs inside the home. They use less electricity, often operating at a reduced output and lower fan speeds for comfortable temperatures at a lower cost. These systems also allow for longer cooling cycles, giving temperatures a chance to normalize throughout your home as well as giving your furnace filter more time to clean your indoor air supply.
The quietest and most efficient central AC units we install are our line of variable-output models. These are ENERGY-STAR Most Efficient 2020 certified air conditioners, a testament to meeting or exceeding high standards of efficiency as well as performance. We also install two-stage central AC systems in a range of high efficiencies. To enjoy the full range of benefits that these premium systems afford, your home will need to have a furnace with a fan that has matching performance. In some cases, our team may recommend upgrading your furnace. However, many of our customers find that having a furnace with similar performance affords benefits year-round that are well worth justifying the upgrade.
The Right Cooling Fit for Your Home
We find that our customers in Longmont appreciate the performance of the variable-output and two-stage central AC systems we install because of how well they accommodate for our widely varying climate here on the Colorado Front Range. Still, these products aren’t the right fit for every home. We also carry a wide selection of quality standard and high efficiency single-stage central air conditioners that will do a great job cooling your household during the hot summer months. If you’d like more information on any of these products, we’re happy to help you determine which air conditioner is right for you and your home, as well as provide you with a low-pressure cost estimate for any product that makes sense to consider.
- Be highly responsive to you, before, during, and after your installation
- Treat you and your home with complete respect
- Perform your installation with great care and attention to detail
- Thoroughly clean up after ourselves after our work is done
- Provide complete documentation of your new equipment & purchase
- Walk you thru your new system and answer any questions you have
- Follow up with you afterward to make sure you’re happy with our work
Rebates for Longmont AC Installation
Certain high efficiency air conditioners that we install in Longmont often qualify for rebates and incentives! To learn more, please visit our Rebates & Incentives page or contact one of our friendly comfort advisors for more information.
Reliable Air Conditioning Installation in Longmont
Give us a call at Save Home Heat Company today if you need a reliable, professional team to install a new air conditioner at your Longmont property. You can count on us to provide the high-quality service and products that you require. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to show you the difference that our customer-focused process will make for you and your home, now and for many years to come.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more