Prompt, Professional AC Repair in Louisville
At Save Home Heat Company, we’ve been performing top-quality air conditioning repairs for the people of Louisville, CO for the last 40 years. Our many years of experience serving the Louisville community allow us to quickly and accurately diagnose your AC problems, and offer correct, professional repairs for your cooling system, no matter how great or small the issue. Our AC technicians are highly trained and EPA certified. Combined with our strong commitment to honesty and complete customer satisfaction, you can be confident that you’re working with a company that the expertise you require, and that has your best interests in mind.
We provide emergency AC repair services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if circumstances dictate that after-hours service is your wisest course of action.
We’re proud of our:
- Long term A+ rating & accreditation with the Better Business Bureau
- Multiple awards from Lennox, Xcel, and Angie’s List
- Crew of highly skilled, EPA certified technicians
- Extensive resources to service all makes & models
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful office staff & dispatchers
Effective Air Conditioning Repairs in Louisville
If the central or ductless air conditioner in your home in Louisville is no longer meeting your cooling needs or performing as expected, Save Home Heat Company is ready to assist you. We work hard to provide the locals of Louisville with high-quality air conditioning repairs, carried out promptly and accurately. You can rely on our skilled technicians to complete your repair job with professionalism, and to treat you and your home with complete respect throughout. Whether the needed fix is great or small, all repairs jobs are approached with the same attention to detail and care. Your complete satisfaction with our work is always our primary goal.
Our skilled technicians will:
- Evaluate your system using state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
- Accurately and efficiently determine your unit’s problem
- Provide you with a professional, manufacturer-approved solution
- Discuss any options it would be wise to consider in a no-pressure, low-stress manner
- Make sure you are fully informed so you can make a decision you’re comfortable with
- Repair your air conditioner as discussed and approved by you
- Treat you and your home with complete respect
Rest assured that all Save Home Heat Company staff who handle refrigerants during your air conditioner repair in Louisville carry U.S. Environmental Protection Agency certification for proper handling and recycling of refrigerants. This is in accordance with the federal Clean Air Act and local regulations.
We Provide Free Second Opinions!
If another service company has told you a major AC repair or installation is needed, our team is glad to provide you with a free, low-pressure second opinion. We’ll assess your air conditioner and give you our honest opinion, only asking that you allow us to present our own price quote for the work. If we determine that the service is not necessary, we’ll humbly request to be paid for our service call in exchange for saving you from a costly service that isn’t needed. There’s nothing to lose!
We Expertly Service All Brands!
Reliable Emergency AC Repair in Louisville
Call us at Save Home Heat Company today if you need to have emergency AC repairs performed on your Louisville property. We provide all of our customers in Louisville with top-notch service, and we’ll make sure that you’re completely satisfied with our repair work. Give us a call, and see the difference that our customer-focused process will make for you and your home.
Our Complete Line of Quality Home Services Includes:
- AC Repair, Maintenance, and Installation – Ductless & Central Systems – Central Evaporative Cooling
- Furnace, Boiler, and Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance, and Installations
- Hot Water Baseboard and Radiant Floor Heating System Service & Installation
- Household Plumbing Services
- Complete Residential Electrical Services
- Central Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Products
- Water Heater Repairs & Installation – Standard, High Recovery, Tankless, and more